Bhāvanā Yoga Center is in oasis in the Center of Athens. Is a place for personal development and growth, both physically and spiritually. We created a space for you to relax, feel comfortable and enjoy a beautiful environment.
Thank you for your consideration and for being part of our community.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes early for your first class or session and on time for the following ones. As a courtesy to fellow students we enforce a strict late-arrival policy: if you are more than 10 minutes late, you may not be able to join the class.
- All of our classes are done barefoot.
- Bhavana Yoga Center is a free- mobile & shoes area. So, please turn off or silence your mobile phone before entering the space and leave your shoes at the entrance.
- Most of the times, a class is in progress. In order to maintain a peaceful atmosphere in all areas of Bhavana Yoga Center please speak in a low tone.
- Please use a locker for your valuables as we do not allow them in the class room. Do bring your own lock. The studio is not held responsible for any lost or stolen items.
- All classes on our regular schedule are on a “first-come, first-served” basis. If a class is full to capacity (34 people), you may be not able to participate.
- Τhe program is subject to being altered or a class may by subbed within the year if necessary. Our members can be always up to date with our current schedule from our studio board, by contacting the front desk at 210323133 and from our official website www.bhavanayoga.com
- The “Center” is designed for adults. Teenagers of 15 to 17 years of age are welcome to take classes at the discounted student rate.
- Wear whatever you can move in comfortably: leggings, sweats, yoga-wear, shorts, t-shirts, etc. Close-fitting is better than loose for mat-based classes.
- Please don’t wear heavy perfume or other scented products to class, since many people are sensitive and even allergic. However, a freshly washed body and use of antiperspirant/deodorant is appreciated by fellow students!
- We provide mats and all necessary equipment but, you’re also welcome to bring your own. For hygiene reasons, we strongly encourage students to have their own yoga mats. We also sell yoga mats in our shop “Shri Boutique”. For Pilates mat classes, you can bring your yoga mat and use it on top of our yoga mats.
- If using a mat from the studio please put it back in place and be sure to wipe any sweat with your towel in order to be used clean from another friend.
- Bring your own towel.
- Please help us keep the space clean and peaceful for everyone’s benefit and well-being.