Where: Bhavana Yoga Center, Athens
(English) This Teacher Training is a 3 day course – mainly practical with some theory – in which you will experience how to be a kid again and connect with your inner child, in order to be able to work with children and teach them Yoga in a very joyful, playful and positive way.
It is an opening of the heart, coming back to where it all started. In this training you will receive the tools and confidence to become a professional Kids Yoga Teacher, as soon as you complete the course. I will also provide you with a fully comprehensive manual for you to keep, as a long time reference to creating your classes and getting the inspiration for your teachings.
This course is certified by the Yoga Alliance International, YAI, and it qualifies you to teach Kids Yoga anywhere in the world.
- Games and techniques to teach Yoga in a playful way
- Games and techniques to teach Yoga to different age groups
- Yoga Asanas for kids, partner and group
- Breathing and meditation techniques and games
- Group dynamics for kids and teenagers
- Acroyoga basics and Thai Massage sequence for kids
- How to teach Yamas and Niyamas to kids
- How to teach Pranayama to kids
- How to teach Family Yoga
- How to keep and maintain kids’ attention during the class
- Basic Yoga techniques for special needs kids
- How to create and sequence your classes
About Cayetana Rodenas
I was born and raised in Madrid, Spain.
Since a very young age I got involved in different Performing Arts; I studied Drama, Song and Dance and became a very important part of my life. I also studied Education and worked as a Drama & Dance Teacher for several years.
Nowadays, I make good use of everything I’ve learned when teaching kids and grown-ups.
I completed my 200 Hours Ashtanga and Vinyasa Flow Yoga Teacher Training in Melbourne and started working as a Yoga Teacher in Australia. After that, I completed my Kids Yoga Teacher Training with Marsha Wenig and The Radiant Child Yoga Program with Shakta Kaur Khalsa, as well as completing the Rainbow Kids Yoga Certification Training and soon after that, I became a Rainbow Kids Yoga International Trainer.
Find out more about Kids Yoga: http://www.yogakidsworld.com
- Friday 26/01 at 11:00 – 16:00
- Saturday 27/01 at 8:00 – 12:00 &14:00-18:00
- Sunday 28/01 at 9:00-13:00 & 14:00-17:00
- Early bird until 05/01/2018 270euros
- Late registration from 6/01/2018 350euros