Why practice Yoga..?
Yoga will relax you. Yoga will center your mind. Yoga will unravel tension buried deep within. But that is just the beginning… Yoga will give you a stronger sense of who you are. It will develop your awareness of what matters and deepen your resolve and commitment to living consciously. Yoga will free you from limitations, giving you greater ease, freedom and joy for life. Yoga philosophy refers to the union of the body, mind and soul. This is done using the physical body, as well as the awareness of breath, meditation and other techniques. Not only you will physically benefit from the postures, but also you will soon experience positive changes in many aspects of your everyday life.
- Restores flexibility to the connective tissues of the body
- Improves flexibility
- Creates healthy joint function
- Improves flow of life force energy (Prana) through all parts of body and mind.
- Improves function of vital organs.
- Calms the mind.
- Trains and develops parasympathetic nervous system (digestion and energy conservation)
- Trains you to keep the mind calm when facing stresses, internally in the mind and externally in your environment.
- Pumps and circulates fluid in and out of the spine, the only way to fully re-inflate the discs in the spine.
- Reverses the aging process.
- Brings emotional balance to body, mind, and spirit.
Before your class…
- Please turn off cell phones completely when entering to Bhavana yoga center.
- Arrive early for your class and register at the front desk.
- Eat for at least two to three hours before class starts.
- Wear comfortable clothes.
- Bring your own towel and mat.
- Please inform your teachers about any past injuries or physical limitations.
- Do not push yourself beyond your limits.
In order to increase the benefits and feel the results of Yoga, practice a minimum of 2 to 3 times a week. Help us keep the space clean and peaceful for everyone’s benefit and well-being. We are welcoming you and wish you enjoy your time at Bhavana Yoga Center